New or struggling at homeschooling?
“Susie is warm, funny and has a wealth of experience!” Mary Ellen Barrett
Do you have questions about:
* How to balance homeschooling and every day life?
* How to balance discipline and affection?
* What to do if your spouse is not crazy about the idea of homeschooling?
* Which method of education is right for you – classical, traditional, Charlotte Mason, unit study, unschooling – or do you need a mix?
* How to tell if a full service curriculum provider might be right for you?
* How to design your own curriculum using various resources?
* How to bring up your kids to be in the world but not of it?
* How to incorporate life skills into your homeschool?
* How to tell when extracurriculars enrich your child’s education and when they detract from it?
* How to discern your children’s varied temperaments and learning styles?
* How to prepare your kids for college, the workforce, and the “real world?”
Why come to me? Because I’ve been homeschooling 7 kids for 26 years non-stop and I know what it takes… every time a baby is born it takes another 18 years!
I get it. I’ve done it and I’ve helped people through it for years.
Ready to talk?
Great deal: 30 minutes is only $30!
Better deal: An in-depth, one hour call by phone or video, with email follow up if you need it. $50
Best deal: An ongoing accountability package which includes three one hour sessions with email follow up if you need it. $145.
“I now have a game plan to guide my oldest son through finishing up his high school credits; SAT test preparation and applying to colleges. So whatever your “Am I leaving something out?!!” dilemma is — Susie Lloyd’s got answers.“ Sarah Johnson